Find answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
Common Customer Questions
Yes, usually. Follow the directions below:
- Access your My Account page.
- Click on the View Order History link.
- Click Cancel on the order you wish to cancel.
- Click Cancel My Order in the "Are you sure you want to cancel?" pop-up.
- Your order will now be canceled.
- The word "Cancelled" displays in the status field for that order.
- The Cancel Items button is grayed out.
For most products, yes - you can make design and text edits to your items up until we start printing your items.
To edit items already ordered:
- Click My Account > Order History.
- Click View/Edit Order. If the View/Edit Order button is not available, it is not possible to cancel your order.
If you need to change quantity, paper stock/finish, or ship speed, please contact us for assistance.
Certain products may not be able to be edited after your order is placed:
- Some photobooks
- Digital products
- Design Services
- Products ordered on the Promotional Products tab
After placing an order, the order status is always available in your Order History.
- Click My Account > Order History. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- All of your orders are displayed. Review the Status column to determine if your order has shipped.
- Click the Track button in the Actions column to view the tracking associated with an order.
If something doesn't seem right, contact us and we'll get to the bottom of it.
Oh, no - what happened?
We strive to provide you with the best possible services. If we fell short of your expectations please contact us; we want to make it right.
We want you to be happy. If that means cancelling your account, give us a call and we'll help you out.
Other Timely Topics
Absolutely. We offer 5-business-day delivery on orders placed before 10pm NZT.
Note: Fast Track delivery time is now up to 5 business days due to interruptions in international deliveries and shipments from the COVID-19 outbreak.
During checkout, we will list available options based on your delivery address and order.
Some exceptions do apply; certain products can’t be rushed. Fast Track or Priority delivery is not available for Photo Books as they are printed in our manufacturing plant in India.
Check out our Delivery page for delivery costs and speeds.
Note that the exact price will show in your basket when you place your order.
We use a variety of shipping carriers to deliver your order, including:
- Australia Post
- DHL Express
- NZ Post
All our carriers enable us to offer high-quality shipping services at a low cost. We determine which carrier to use for your order based on a variety of factors, such as products purchased, shipping address, size/weight of the order and delivery speed selected.
Once your order ships, the delivery method, estimated arrival date and other tracking details (if available) will be provided in your shipment confirmation email.
- Orders collectively over $400 NZD may be subject to customs fees. If several items, purchased separately by the same person or company, arrive in New Zealand at the same time, the value may be combined which could result in charges becoming payable.
- Duties and GST are not payable on orders where the total amount is less than $400 NZD
- For duty and GST calculations multiple orders placed in a short time period from the same supplier and address are considered to be a single shipment by customs authorities and will be charged duties and fees according to the total amount.
- Replacement orders do not attract any duties payable if documentation indicating it was a replacement can be provided.
- Clearance of parcels may take up to 48 hours once the payment of duty is made before being released for delivery.
- Please contact us if your parcel is being held by customs and you have not received your customs invoice.
- For more information and to calculate your customs duty please visit the New Zealand Customs Website