Find answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
General Delivery Information
We deliver to countries all over the world and we add new destinations regularly. Please visit our Shipping and Delivery page for a complete list of countries that Vistaprint currently ships to.
- Delivery options on the Promotional Products site are different than on the Vistaprint site.
- Delivery destinations may be restricted for some products.
We use a variety of shipping carriers to deliver your order, including:
- Australia Post
- DHL Express
- NZ Post
All our carriers enable us to offer high-quality shipping services at a low cost. We determine which carrier to use for your order based on a variety of factors, such as products purchased, shipping address, size/weight of the order and delivery speed selected.
Once your order ships, the delivery method, estimated arrival date and other tracking details (if available) will be provided in your shipment confirmation email.
- Orders collectively over $400 NZD may be subject to customs fees. If several items, purchased separately by the same person or company, arrive in New Zealand at the same time, the value may be combined which could result in charges becoming payable.
- Duties and GST are not payable on orders where the total amount is less than $400 NZD
- For duty and GST calculations multiple orders placed in a short time period from the same supplier and address are considered to be a single shipment by customs authorities and will be charged duties and fees according to the total amount.
- Replacement orders do not attract any duties payable if documentation indicating it was a replacement can be provided.
- Clearance of parcels may take up to 48 hours once the payment of duty is made before being released for delivery.
- Please contact us if your parcel is being held by customs and you have not received your customs invoice.
- For more information and to calculate your customs duty please visit the New Zealand Customs Website
Unfortunately, at this time we’re unable to accommodate special delivery requests.
To ensure that you get your items on time (regardless of when manufacturing is done at our plant), we use a variety of delivery couriers.
Vistaprint has an Australian production facility in Victoria, where the majority of New Zealander customer orders are printed.
The remaining orders are fulfilled from our production facility in the Netherlands or in India.
Certain orders may be subject to import duties, taxes and additional fees from the carrier or the country customs. These costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Please see the table below for a list of products printed in Australia.
There are a variety of different reasons. For example:
- The address is in a remote location
- The address is incorrect
Here are some things you can do to try and resolve the issue:
- Check that the address is typed correctly.
- Try using an alternative address (like a business address versus a home address or vice-versa).
- Determine if the postcode recently changed. Changes to the population and postal volume can result in new postcodes sometimes, and it's possible our systems have not synced yet. If a change has recently taken place, try using the "old" postcode.