Planning the perfect event? Create the perfect invites.
With a distinctive look and feel, rounded corner invitations are a great way to grab guests’ attention. The soft edges add a unique, personal touch that makes your message even more memorable. They’re elegant and eye-catching – helping them stand out, and helping keep your event top of mind.
Tips for rounded corner invitations
• Avoid designs with rectangular borders and be careful when positioning photos.
• Leave some open space near the edges to highlight the rounded shape.
• Don’t worry – these cards will still fit in normal envelopes.
Choosing your stock
• Standard matte (250-gsm): This attractive (and affordable) stock is good for readability and easy to write on. Get a smooth finish and crisp printing, with a silk-coated front and back.
• Premium matte (270-gsm): This smooth, soft-looking finish has a matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. The crisp colours give your design a trendy, modern look.
• Premium glossy (350-gsm): Along with eye-catching shine, our glossiest stock has great contrast – making photos and colourful designs pop off the card. Plus, you can write easily on the non-glossy, silk-coated back.
• Linen (270-gsm): A soft, cloth-like texture makes these cards uniquely memorable. The woven, criss-cross pattern of the paper makes a lasting impression on customers.
• Recycled matte (270-gsm): This eco-friendly stock has an artistic, creative look. The textured, 100% recycled paper is perfect for simple, text-heavy designs.
• Pearl shimmer (300-gsm): A reflective, light-catching surface gives these cards a classy sheen. The glittery finish works best with light colours and designs with some empty space.