Be prepared for anything with durable, lightweight banners.
- Durable vinyl material, for indoor or outdoor use
- Vertical or horizontal layouts in 9 different sizes
- Sharp, full-colour vinyl banner printing
- Hang your banner with optional metal eyelets (strongly recommended - they make it a lot easier!)
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Make your booth display, event setup and storefront stand out.
As a small business owner, you’ve only got a few seconds to grab customers’ attention. Our lightweight, but durable outdoor vinyl banners feature sharp printing and vibrant, eye-catching colors. The big, bold and fade-resistant printing is easy to see from across a convention or from across the street. And we offer different thicknesses for in or outdoor use. Looking for a portable and powerful product at an affordable price? Look no further.
Choosing a size
We offer 9 sizes, printed horizontally or vertically – think about your space and what would make for the perfect fit.
Choosing a material
Where you place your banner will determine the material you use. Although, it’s worth remembering you can use outdoor banners inside, but indoor banners don’t do so well when exposed to the elements. Saying that, all our vinyl banners are durable, waterproof and fade resistant, so they’ll stay looking good.
• Indoor is made from a white 440 gsm vinyl, which is lightweight, tear resistant and comes in a matte finish.
• Outdoor is made from a White 500 gsm vinyl, also comes in a matte finish, and provides that extra-bit of durability, designed to withstand the sun, wind and rain.
Choosing a hanging option
• Clear adhesive eyelets: simple and hassle-free, you can apply these yourself wherever you like.
• Metal eyelets: our recommended option, the metal rings are pre-installed for easy hanging. They’re available for both indoor and outdoor banners.
• Banner stands: great for vertical banners. Better suited to indoor trade shows and conferences, rather than outdoor use.
Add a vertical stand (for use with vertical printing only)
• H-banner stands have a sturdy base and frame, with several inches of floor clearance.
Still trying to figure out which options – design approach – is right for you? Check out our how-to guide for making vinyl banners