Advertise everywhere you go.
Make the most of your magnets.
• Turn personal vehicles into instant adverts, every time you drive
• Get seen more with a magnet on both sides – and maybe even the back
• Clean your magnets quickly and easily with mild soap and a washcloth
• See important information on car magnet care and maintenance
Start by uploading your own design or using an industry-specific template.
• Think about your car colour, and make sure your magnet stands out
• The less text you use, the bigger and more visible you can make it
• Make your contact info big and bold, so people can see it quickly
• First, clean your car surface with mild soap
• Completely dry the spot where the magnet is going
• Apply the magnet to an area with no bumps, curves or moulding
• To avoid car damage, clean and dry under the magnet daily
• Remove the magnet for car washes, or if not in use
Frequently asked questions
Q: How thick are your magnetic car signs?
A: Each magnet is 0.85mm thick.
Q: Can I put a magnetic car sign on a door that is curved?
A: Sorry, but no. For a secure fit, magnets should be affixed to surfaces that are smooth, without curves, dips or bumps.
Q: How strong is each magnet?
A: The magnetic strength is 54g per square cm.