One eye-catching, durable product. Tons of ways to reach customers.
• Printed on card stocks – thicker and sturdier than leaflet paper
• Eye-catching options like kraft and natural uncoated
• Easy to design, with 1- or 2-sided printing
• Lots of industry and event-specific templates
• Great prices on a variety of sizes and quantities.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Flexible for you and convenient for them – as handouts, mailers, inserts and more.
You can use our versatile postcards for anything from direct mail campaigns to leave-behinds – and you can fill them with general info about your business, product listings or even special offers. Plus, customers can keep all your information handy in one convenient, portable package. So what are you waiting for? Make an impression that sticks with people – in more ways than one.
•Glossyfinish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos and images.
•Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast.
• Natural uncoated paper has a fine grain that gives it a subtle, artistic quality.
•Kraft is a planet-friendly alternative, naturally colored with cocoa shells.
•Standard: 300 gsm for matte and glossy; 324 gsm for natural uncoated.
•Premium: 350 gsm for glossy and kraft, 360 gsm for matte.
• Standard: The traditional look, with clean 90 degree corners.
How to create an eye-catching design
•Have a quick, direct headline and no more than 2 different fonts.
•Keep your design simple – too many elements can be overwhelming.
•Stand out by using colorful photography, or making your logo big and bold.
Tips to put your postcards to work
• Create a consistent look by using the same paper and design as your business cards.
•Include a special offer or coupon so that you can track customer response.
• Create bag inserts to thank customers and highlight other products or services you offer.