Can I cancel my order?
Yes, usually. As long as your item has not shipped, you can request to cancel the item. We will attempt to cancel your item as best we can, but submitting a cancellation request does not guarantee your item will be cancelled.
Note: Currently, you must cancel each item separately.
- Click My Account > Order History & Reorder. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- Click Order Details next to the order containing the item you'd like to cancel.
- The Order Details page appears. Click Cancel for the item you would like to cancel.
- Click Cancel my item in the Cancellation Request window.
- A pop-up window appears and indicates we are attempting to cancel your order. Click Close.
- Repeat the process for each item you would like to cancel.
If an item was successfully cancelled:
- A refund for the amount of the item will be issued to the payment method used.
Note: If payment was not taken, we will cancel the pending charge.
- You will receive an email with the refund information.
- Your Order History is updated:
- "Cancelled" displays next to the item that was cancelled.
- The Cancel button is greyed out.
You will receive 2 emails during the cancellation request process:
- "Important information about your order" - indicates we have received your cancellation request.
- "Cancellation Update" - indicates if the cancellation of your item was successful.